HARRISBURG – Rep. Justin Walsh (R-Westmoreland) recently opened his Rostraver Township district office to serve the needs of the 58th Legislative District.
The office is located at 1739 Rostraver Road, Belle Vernon
, and is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The telephone number is 724-929-2655.
“I’m pleased I was able to find a convenient, accessible location for my district office,” Walsh said. “My staff is eager to assist residents with state-related problems and concerns.”
Staff in the office offer the following state-related services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special plates and handicapped placards.
• PACE and PACENET applications.
• Help with public assistance, such as Medicaid and food stamp applications.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Birth and death certificate applications.
• Access to state tax forms.
• Voter registration forms.
The 58th Legislative District in Westmoreland County includes Jeannette and Monessen cities, as well as East Huntingdon (part), Hempfield (part), Rostraver, Sewickley and South Huntingdon townships. Also, the district encompasses the boroughs of Adamsburg, Arona, Madison, Mount Pleasant, North Belle Vernon, Penn, Smithton, Sutersville and West Newton.
Representative Justin Walsh
58th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tracy Polovick