– Rep. Justin Walsh (R-Westmoreland) recently opened a satellite district office in Jeannette to serve the needs of the 58th Legislative District.
The office is located at 415 Clay Ave., Jeannette
, and is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Mondays. The telephone number is 724-523-2739. An open house will be held on Monday, Aug. 14, from 9-11 a.m.
“While my main district offices in Rostraver and Mount Pleasant are used extensively, I wanted to open a location convenient for those living in the northern portion of the 58th Legislative District,” Walsh said. “Constituents can expect the same level of service at all three of my offices.”
Staff in the offices offer the following state-related services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special plates and handicapped placards.
• PACE and PACENET applications.
• Help with public assistance, such as Medicaid and food stamp applications.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Birth and death certificate applications.
• Access to state tax forms.
• Voter registration forms.
Walsh’s Rostraver office is located at 1739 Rostraver Road, Belle Vernon
. It is open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The telephone number is 724-929-2655. Walsh’s Mount Pleasant Office is located at 1 Etze Ave., Suite 212, Mount Pleasant
. It is open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The telephone number is 724-542-0349.
The 58th Legislative District in Westmoreland County includes Jeannette and Monessen cities, as well as East Huntingdon (part), Hempfield (part), Rostraver, Sewickley and South Huntingdon townships. Also, the district encompasses the boroughs of Adamsburg, Arona, Madison, Mount Pleasant, North Belle Vernon, Penn, Smithton, Sutersville and West Newton.
Representative Justin Walsh
58th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tracy Polovick